Addressing mental & physical health, together.
In order to overcome obstacles, and seeing obstacles as an opportunity to learn & grow.
Small victories lay the foundation for self-efficacy.
In the course of their work, Health and Wellness Coaches display unconditional positive regard for their clients and a belief in their capacity for change. Coaches honor that each client is an expert on their life, while ensuring that all interactions are respectful and non-judgmental.
Health and Wellness Coaches are trained to help clients develop and implement personal wellness plans by:
• accepting and meeting you where you are today
• introducing the mindful thinking and doing work that builds confidence
• defining a higher purpose for wellness
• uncovering your natural desire to be well
• tapping into your innate desires and drives
• collaborating to address physical health together
• drawing a personal wellness blueprint
• setting realistic and achievable goals
• harnessing the strengths needed to overcome obstacles
• seeing obstacles as opportunities to learn and grow
• building a supportive environment for success
Katelyn serves as a Health & Wellness Coach for Rock Creek Wellness. She holds a Master's of Science in Exercise Science and Health Promotion with a concentration in wellness and fitness and is a National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer. Katelyn is also a Wellcoaches Certified Health & Wellness Coach. She is currently developing virtual physical training content for Rock Creek Wellness and hopes to help clients achieve their health and wellness goals.
You provide background information through various assessments, so that you and your Coach are well-informed on the key issues, including medical considerations, as appropriate.
You and your Coach review the progress toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most pressing issues, learn something new, and then agree on a set of goals for the following week.
This package includes the initial intake plus 11 follow-up sessions.
This package includes the initial intake, revision, and 22 follow-up sessions.
With this text messaging option (via Google Hangouts), clients can message their Wellness Coach up to three times per week Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. with topics that may arise between coaching sessions.
Conversations may not be guaranteed at the time you initiate the message, and are limited to ten minutes in length.
If you would like to work with Katelyn to begin drawing a personal wellness blueprint, or have questions about Health & Wellness coaching, give us a call at (724) 269-7222!